Sunday, April 7, 2019

Group thimk fb sux

4/7
One reason I dislike fb is cuz I write differently then I talk, and fb appears to create a group thimk but its a shitty group thimk (in my onion). we make decisions so much better face to face, f2f.
1) I would like to contact calvary church and say ok to saturday the 13th to meet w the a-space collective, and also
2) set up a fundraiser to pay for a mediator/facilitator who hopefully will fulfill the criteria set out by the a-s collective. My take on their response is that they are setting up a gateway of wether we can center POC, and non-cis issues and identity, as a criteria of any further negotiations. Which we have already been discussing. Personally, I would love to do that, center not whiteness and not straightness for the future A-space. This should and could also include other questions such as homelessness, gentrification, precarity, mental and emotional health, prison nightmare society, etc. No problem, would love to escape this current deadend USA, and trust in peopleness to get us through. I trust in our someday black trans gender fluid president to help get me and my loved ones through. (Can we set up a shadow anarchist government, like they do in Britain? haha joking/not joking) The contridiction being I am straight-white and why am I posting so much!!! Only because I hope we can keep things clear and move forward step by step. All other voices please do step up. Lastly,
3) there will be a meeting on tuesday eve, because we set it up at the last meeting. We’ll talk about the agenda for the general assembly, but also now that we have a response from the a-s collective maybe theres other questions.
4) staying focused on practical movement forward, and also visioning for the new a-space.

No comments:

Post a Comment