at 9:01, Apr 20:
You are now chatting with Victoria.
Victoria
at 9:02, Apr 20:
Hello, thank you for being a valued member of our New York Times family.
My name is Victoria, I will be happy to assist you with any account changes you'd like to make today.
Please cancel my subscription
at 9:02, Apr 20:
unsubscribe
Victoria
at 9:02, Apr 20:
I was able to locate a Basic digital subscription with the email
hughdwattles@verizon.net and account number 56174838.
I'd like to thank you for being a basic digital subscriber.
May I ask why you would like to cancel today?
Please cancel my subscription
at 9:02, Apr 20:
saving money
Victoria
at 9:03, Apr 20:
I can understand that, thank you.
Before proceeding with the cancellation, I'd like to remind you your Basic digital access includes unlimited article views on NYTimes website, mobile, and app.
As well as Times Digest, access to the New York Times Archives, podcasts, and newsletters.
If you cancel now, you'd be limited to 3 free articles.
Please cancel my subscription
at 9:03, Apr 20:
yes
Victoria
at 9:03, Apr 20:
We do truly appreciate your readership and support and we'd hate to see you go.
Would you reconsider and give us another chance if I was able to lower your rate to $1.00 per week for 52 weeks, full price thereafter?
You'd also get a pro-rated credit for the difference in the last charge.
Please cancel my subscription
at 9:04, Apr 20:
No thanks very much.
Victoria
at 9:07, Apr 20:
Is there anything else I can assist you with today?
Please cancel my subscription
at 9:07, Apr 20:
No, thanks.
Victoria
at 9:07, Apr 20:
You're welcome. Thank you for your time.
I hope that you have found my service to be of the highest quality.
Don't forget that myaccount.nytimes.com allows you to link your social media accounts, subscribe to email alerts, and view article archives.
If there's anything else we can assist you with, feel free to get in touch with us again.
Thanks for being the best part of The New York Times!
I hope you have a wonderful day!
Please cancel my subscription
at 9:08, Apr 20:
You too, bye.
No comments:
Post a Comment