The most divisive battle
in the world
is between parents!
The mind can’t go
without itself so
it starts in the middle
and tires without a road.
The end is never in sight
just exhausted light. Mix
up the sentences and never stop,
for breathing is so noisy
without words. Without plastic,
in the age of wallpaper and cold water,
bathtubs in the kitchen,
cockroaches in the clock.
No distractions now!
No steps, escalators in the hallways,
but no complaining. Its easier
than ever to fall in line.
And I forgot about the ones
I could not hear,
let’s spend some time again
in the same room.
No one ever really said anything
that I can remember,
but a side glance says it all.
From afar, glinting.
Revenge won’t happen
in this lifetime I think,
unless I drink more coffee.
The Ford trucks are so large
and menacing, my wolfman
knows the score. Just
don’t read the news everyday
now that armegeddon bores.
Outside the screen everyone
is always blurry even three feet
away and falling. I wish
and pray for a new way
to pray for a new day.
The colors are soft and bleeding
into each other, joining hands.
I’d rather just be in nature.
(Strarting over again at 2 and a half.)

No comments:
Post a Comment