(In the night God...)
There is no truth so much as gravity
towards the molten center of Earth.
Scientists don’t understand it,
the blank page is addictive,
so we went to the store
with all the sweaty, bloody money
we could find and
grabbed things that might fit.
Pulling on three hats I turned
to look at her and she
said “I prefer her today.”
So I said only “hello”.
Hello to the check out person.
Hello to the bald sun
outside.
Hello to the tree
and to the house.
The house said nothing.
Mother here there everywhere.
Instantly before that I tried
to escape on a bicycle
and went 550 miles in 5 & 1/2 days
to school but they had no
answers so I left school
and did not look back.
Here there everywhere.
I should have become a teacher
then. So 50 years later
I see the truth:
Mother and nothing.
Father and everywhere.
Brother sister moon.
So hungry but I don’t eat.
(In the night God…)
It depends on the size of the page
because the moon is so far away.
But no one is screaming now
so far away I fell
without shoes.
Kind of a Turtle Island name, for living in this world in a post western way. Various writings, musings, and reflections.
Thursday, October 24, 2024
(In the night God...)
Labels:
crazy,
poetry,
psychology
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment