Saturday, July 11, 2026

Home Trauma

 Traumatized by HOME

I live in the fire of tomorrow.

What do I know that you

        Don’t?

    S  L  O  W
        
        M  I  N  D
    
    H  E  A  R  T 
    
        S  P  E  E  D

    hibernation

                welcome little Me

            to 2026.
    
    The first Me was swept 
overboard on the way over here.

There’s a before 2000 and
a beyond 42K.
        
Grandfather zapping me from
    beyond the grave,
    round about 1980,
thirty years after his death.
Did I help bring Father to
his promised land?
I was visited by Grandfather
right after Father passed on.
I could see his smile and
I wept.
Remember I am the one who
can cross over and return.

Someone jumped aboard my
traveling vessel there’s not
room for us both at all
times. Very harsh to be
speaking at all times to someone
who can not hear me. They
live in another city. Or
they are in the inbetween.

    Oh Lover don’t you know
how impossible it is for almost 
anyone to be blessing
everything in the home
at all times? I cursed
yes I cursed. I’m sorry
I cursed now that I’ve
seen the Flame. Felt the
spark. It’s as if I blew out
the candle too soon. The candle
of our love together. I blew
it out forever. You’d have to
light it yourself. And I can’t
yet imagine that happening.

    Mixing and matching.
    
Noon, high noon.
Will there be a shoot out
    today?
    Eyes like machine guns.
Thoughts like bombs.
I’d rather get lost in my
hibernation. And learn to
dream again. As leader
of little Me and the crew
of a ship to somewhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment