The result of unknown years, just as well. Like somany somany others, a product of sheer imagination. He wished to know, but answers were elusive. Dreamed of going, but that was a different day. Automatically pushing, always pushing. Like the Year of the Boar, on steroids. And then there were none, why I don’t know. Answers on feathers, answers like songs. Songs without words, usually songs without words. Pure sensation, very consistent with transcendence in clouds. Or dripping, CHANGING EVERYTHING, not afraid of talking in groups. Expected to be cognizant of something, besides the wall of tears. I don’t know what happened, but I care immensely. Like an abyss I’m constantly falling into, and can’t get out of. Thoughts crowd round, don’t you wish we could go back to the beginning
AND DO IT ALL OVER
AGAIN?
Kind of a Turtle Island name, for living in this world in a post western way. Various writings, musings, and reflections.
Thursday, July 16, 2026
Somany somany somany
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment